ATEN 8-Port 1 User(1 IP or 1 Local) Cat5 IP KVM Switch - TAA Compliant
8 Port, 1 User (IP or 1 Local Cat 5 KVM Switch. TAA Compliant
Mfg # - KH1508Ai
The KH1508i KVM Switche is control unit that allow access to multiple computers from a single KVM console. It uses TCP/IP for its communications protocol, it can be accessed from any computer on the Net - whether that computer is located down the hall, down the street, or half-way around the world.
- 1x Cat 5 High-Density KVM Over the NET™
- 1x Power Cord
- 1x Firmware Upgrade Cable
- 1x Rack Mount Kit
- 1x Foot Pad Set(4 pcs.)
- 1x User Manual
- 1x Quick Start Guide
- 8-port remote access KVM switch - monitor and control up to 8 computers from a single KVM (Keyboard, Video, Mouse) console.
- Remotely access computers via LAN, WAN, or the Internet; control your installation when and where you want.
- Extends the distance between computers and switch - up to 30m for resolutions of 1600 x 1200 @ 60Hz; up to 40m for resolutions of 1280 x 1024 @ 75Hz.
- Internet browser access; Windows client and Java client provided; Java client works with most operating systems.
- No software required - convenient computer selection via port selection switches, hotkeys and intuitive On Screen Display (OSD) menus.
- Supports all major server platforms and VT100 based serial devices.
- Supports multiplatform server environments including PS/2, USB, Sun,and Serial.
- RJ-45 connectors allow a full 8 port implementation - Cat 5e/6 cable reduces cable bulk.
- Dedicated chain ports - daisy chain up to 15 additional units - control up to 128 computers from a single console.
- Extends the distance between computers and switch - up to 40m.
- Up to 64 user accounts - up to 32 concurrent logins.
- Panel Array Mode - view all 8-ports at the same time.
- Message board feature allows logged in users to communicate with each other and allows a user to take exclusive control of the KVM functions.
- Windows-based Log Server.
- Remote power control for attached Power Over the NET™ devices.
- Advanced security features include password protection and advanced encryption technologies - 1024-bit RSA, 256-bit AES, 56-bit DES, and 128-bit SSL.
- RADIUS server support.
- Firmware upgradeable.
- Network Interfaces: TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, UDP, RADIUS, DHCP, SSL, ARP, DNS, 10Base- T/100Base-TX, auto sense, Ping.
- High video resolution: up to 1600 x 1200 @ 60Hz
- Multiplatform support: Windows 2000/XP/Vista,Linux, Mac, Unix, SUN and FreeBSD.
|Max.||128 (via Daisy Chain)|
|Connectors||Console Ports||Keyboard||1 x Mini Din 6 Female (Purple)|
|Video||1 x HDB-15 Female (Blue)|
|Mouse||1 x Mini Din 6 Female (Green)|
|KVM Ports||8 x RJ-45 Female|
|Daisy Chain Ports||1 x DB-25 Male (Black)|
|Power||1 x 3 Prong AC Socket|
|LAN||1 x RJ-45 Female|
|PON||1 x DB-9 Male (Black)|
|Switches||Reset||1 x Semi-recessed Pushbutton|
|Power||1 x Rocker|
|Power Selection||8 x Pushbutton|
|F/W Upgrade||1 x Slide|
|LEDs||On Line||8 (Green)|
|Station ID||2 x 7 segment (Orange)|
|Emulation||Keyboard/Mouse||PS/2; USB (PC/Mac/Sun); Serial|
|Video||Local||1600 x 1200@60Hz (30m);
1280 x 1024@75Hz (40m)
|Remote||1280 x 1024@75Hz|
|Scan Interval||1~255 Seconds|
|I/P Rating||100-240 V AC; 50/60Hz|
|Power Consumption||120V/12W; 230V/12W|
|Humidity||0-80% RH, Non-condensing|
( L x W x H )
|43.70 x 16.10 x 4.40 cm (19"/1U)|